CLICK HERE to upload your resume.
Semper Fi Fleet Maintenance Service LLC has job openings available for a Diesel Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Chicago, IL.
Diesel technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Semper Fi Fleet Maintenance Service LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful diesel technician will have a strong understanding of diesel maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Diesel Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of diesel maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on diesel knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Semper Fi Fleet Maintenance Service LLC in Chicago